
Ladies, gentlemen and fellow perfumoholics...I have an announcement.
Scent Less Sensibilities is...no more. Since I began this blog over a year ago, I've had so many issues with posting to Blogger - even having all four of my blogs hacked - that I've taken the plunge and moved to Wordpress. I do mean...MOVED...every blog post you know and have loved - or not - can be found there, too!
No worries - I shall continue to explore my own idiosyncratic perspectives on Planet Perfume, just in rather more ...upgraded surroundings!
Henceforward, you can find me here:
The Alembicated Genie
It's all ready to go and with a brand new review of a brand new Aroma M perfume - Maria McElroy's first since 2005!
If you link to me, please update your links on your blogroll, and if you subscribe, just cancel your subscription and follow me on Wordpress.
I can promise you this - there are many, many more wonders in store!
Shall I see you there? ;-)

4 comments:
Goodbye then, and I'll see you soon in wordpress. :)
*off to update links*
I had technical issues with Blogger too, and have been happy with WordPress.
Will update links as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I hope Wordpress will be kind to you, and I look forward to more soul-stirring posts from you.
Thanks tarleisio , I'll edit my mark to go to your new site. Good luck with everything :)
human pheromones
Fabric and fragrance both add a personal touch to everyday style. At Mian Cloth, our Pakistani store offers men’s unstitched fabrics, including Latha and Boski, alongside attars and fragrances. We’re happy to answer questions about our collections.
Post a Comment